Thursday, April 28, 2005

hot water returns to my pipes

for the first time in 9 days I took a shower in my apratment that did not entail shivering during and after the cleaning of my body and folicles. It did spit out some (what i assume was) rusty water just as I turned it own.

The shower itself was a glorious affair. I shampooed, I soaped. I took my time, and hit all the important places. some of them, twice.

However, this was still not enough of a boost to get me to work on time.

It should be noted I did shower everyday in the last week, save sunday. I used the ice faucets to wash my hair and scrubbed myself clean the first 3 days. I showered in a Hilton hotel on saturday. Abstension sunday. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I got clean in the yellow confines of my preacher's house.

God provides.

No comments: